life

maybe one day we would never met again because of some reasons...that's why, before it is too late...please forgive me for all mistakes that i've done...and it is good to let all of u know that i've do so for all your faults towards me...

LET US FORGIVE ALL THOSE WHO SINS AGAINST US

Monday, July 19, 2010

Sometimes I realise that...

I am not perfect because no body is perfect..

I can't satisfied everybody's heart..

I am not a good fellows to be with..

I am no body to make all people around me to like me..

I am not strong enough to face some faces that doesn't like me at all..

Because sometimes...

I feel so tired to make everyone that I love happy..

I am not an angel that will not break one's heart..

I am not myself when I am losing my mind..

I am the one who needs them to understand who i am without any words..

I am not a person that know how to show my love to my fellows directly..

And what I feel right now…

I feel lonely cause I have lost something..

I wanna be alone for awhile..

I wanna be happy even though I am not..

I want to evaluate who am I exactly..

I need someone who understand me but I couldn’t found any..

How I wish I could make them happy..

BUT I FAIL TO DO SO..PLEASE FORGIVE ME…

No comments:

Post a Comment